Cover Mockups
Introduction After some deliberation, I decided to create two options for my final cover. The first choice was inspired by my first sketch. The second choice I created was not inspired by sketch three as I had originally planned. I decided to use sketch five because I looked through my cover images and found that sketch five would better fit the images I have taken. Below are some more details regarding each design and how I made certain choices regarding the design and layout. Please note that these are not the final designs and will be edited. Also, a sell line will not be discussed as throughout my research I have learned that news magazines do not use sell lines as they try to be a bit more inconspicuous in gaining readers through marketing. Cover One For this sketch, I decided to go with a digital design I had created for my last blog. This design ended up being a base for me as I was sure what direction I wanted to go with this design after having done not just a digit...
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment